Pages

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Spending Splurge

dice game.png


Yesterday for maths we played a fun game called Spending Splurge. This game is about Financial Literacy. To play this game you need to have at least 2-4 players. I played the game with my friend Camille. The problem is about going on a flight to Australia but I don’t have a passport, and many other things needed to take on the trip. In the game we have $1750 to spend. The things I needed to buy were suitcase or bag, return plane ticket and a passport. When I bought all my essential needs I also bought earplugs, new towel and togs, travel backpack and also an Australian guide book. When I was done spending my money I had a total of $864 left to buy food. In the game I learnt to be always prepared before a situation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment