Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Maths class

double bar graph.png



Here at Glen Innes school they love eating their fruits, when there fruit box comes. For a couple of days I have been asking the students at Glen Innes school what their favourite fruit is. I asked 50 students (mix of boys and girls) and I got the results. I surveyed the senior and middle school students


The students had to choose between the following fruits here.
The reason why i chose the subject fruits is because there are loads of fruit like starfruit, pomegranate, apricots and dates, but I was really curious about out of all the other fruits, what fruit do they enjoy best.I found it really challenging because I had to ask 50 people out of the school in 2 days. I finally got it finished sparing my morning tea time.

What i would like to do next time is try and survey 100 people out of the school including the teachers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment